Benjamin Vs Angelo Benjamin Vs Angelo

Is that...

Is that the freaking poisoned dragon dagger from runescape? XDDD

poppetje3D responds:

JJRC Destruction JJRC Destruction

I liked it but...

It was good, i liked the premise, but i believe more could have been done for this. voices, more detail, etc. And the ending made me kind of laugh too :P good job, just a little more work and this would be perfect :)

XiruX responds:

Thanks ill work more on my animations!!

Face Chase Face Chase

A demo?

Good game, the difficulty curve is really noticeable also, considering, 1st level i cleared it in about 3 clicks, level 2, 10, and level 3 about 30-45. feels like a dumbed down bejeweled, with only a re-skin. Nothing to interesting. and it really isn't a game that I'd want to come back and play over and over again, nor complete in one sitting.

R-Type Stage 2 R-Type Stage 2

Challenging

I like the style, and i like the game type. It;s kind of challenging, considering the controls (im used to WASD for movement). overall great game, keep it up :)

Dwarf On A Wharf Dwarf On A Wharf

Boring

This game feels like they are trying to copy fun games like turtle cannon, but fails in the attempt. The "How To" page has no menu button, or return button. The seagulls are just plain annoying and a of little to no help while playing. Not enjoyable in the least.

Monochromatic Monochromatic

I'm wearing headphones

And the right felt a little more powerful, id try not to pan it out to much. good song though

leario responds:

Thanks for commenting, iv'e been waiting for more reviews

RD2010 - Heavy Terror Machine RD2010 - Heavy Terror Machine

Mass effect?

sounds really similar to the rhythm in mass effect lol, really good, can't believe this is only your 3rd song!

alextheDJ responds:

I haven't played mass effect, but thanks anyway! :)

Get Ur @55 On the Dance Floor Get Ur @55 On the Dance Floor

Excellent song!

I'd say it needs a bit more bass, and some more...hmm...crunch, I'd say. But still a great song! Keep it up!

Exotec responds: