Monochromatic Monochromatic

I'm wearing headphones

And the right felt a little more powerful, id try not to pan it out to much. good song though

leario responds:

Thanks for commenting, iv'e been waiting for more reviews

RD2010 - Heavy Terror Machine RD2010 - Heavy Terror Machine

Mass effect?

sounds really similar to the rhythm in mass effect lol, really good, can't believe this is only your 3rd song!

alextheDJ responds:

I haven't played mass effect, but thanks anyway! :)

Get Ur @55 On the Dance Floor Get Ur @55 On the Dance Floor

Excellent song!

I'd say it needs a bit more bass, and some more...hmm...crunch, I'd say. But still a great song! Keep it up!

Exotec responds:

Drugs & Chainsaws--_--(2:48) Drugs & Chainsaws--_--(2:48)

Very...

Heavy bass! I love it! This is going to my collection :) great beat, and choice of synth; Keep it up!

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;Heavenly Remix&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>Heavenly Remix<<

Awesome!

Amazing choice of beats, and synth! This is going in my collection, and that, is extremely rare! Keep it up, and try uploading a longer version of this, 10 minute minimum :P

Semaphore responds:

I only could try to recreate this ...

it was a random collab

so this is really rare =D

Kingdom Of Dimensions Kingdom Of Dimensions

Digging it!

I hope this is a sample, cause this is straight amazing! Made me want to dance, the beat was top-notch, keep it up!

Ocean Dreams (EQ) Ocean Dreams (EQ)

This is candy for the ears

Amazing song, loved it all the way through! The beats were catchy, and the synths kept adding to the beat, making it that much more awesome. Very very good song, keep it up!

How Wind Falls How Wind Falls

Pure awesome

Excellent song, definitely deserving of a top score from me! The opening was great, and you didn't draw out to much on the opening, and just kept adding in more sounds; Keeping the beat fresh and new, as the song went on. Keep it up man! And you should definitely make a longer version of this some time!

Semaphore responds:

maybe some day =)

Exotec - Crystal Skies Exotec - Crystal Skies

Long, catchy...

Amazing song man; The flow is enough to keep me intrigued and just keep on listening from beginning to end. I love the mix of sound, and the breaks in between kept me guessing what it was going to open up too. I would say this is one of the greatest songs on New Grounds to grace my ears. Great job! Keep it up, man!

Exotec responds:

WOOT! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the tunes! :)

Peace (Dj Sonik Serenity Mix) Peace (Dj Sonik Serenity Mix)

Nice retro feel

I like the beat, and the retro feeling sounds, excellent song with a catchy rhythm; Keep it up!